It’s Tuesday… again!!!!!
If you’re over 18 and want to see the pics for this week’s Tantalizing Tuesday, then click the link below to continue. Consider yourself warned!
I don’t think Jon Bon Jovi needs much of an introduction. Everyone knows who he is. Everyone has heard the music. I mean, who hasn’t belted out Living on a Prayer at the top of their lungs while driving? Right? Please tell me that it’s not just me that does that! [W4R: I could probably sing the chorus with you…? LOL You can handle the rest…]
One of my co-workers absolutely loves him. When I told her about TT she asked me when Jon’s turn would be. I didn’t have to think too long or too hard on this. So, Maria, this one is for you!!!
Name: Jon Bon Jovi (born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.)
Birthplace: Perth Amboy, New Jersey, USA (according to Wikipedia it’s Sayreville, New Jersey, USA) [W4R: The band’s official website, also, says Sayreville, btw!]
Birthday: March 2, 1962
Height: 5 ft 10 in
Hair: Brown (different variations)
Jon is a musician (singer/songwriter), actor and philanthropist. He is the front man for Bon Jovi (since 1983). I could just leave it at that but here’s a few more tidbits of info:
- He campaigned for Barack Obama in the 2008 United States Presidential election.
- His dad is a former Marine and his mom a former Playboy bunny.
- He is the primary owner of the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League.
- He’s done charitable work for the Special Olympics, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS foundation, Habitat for Humanity and Covenant House and others.
- He’s been in a few movies and TV shows: Moonlight and Valentino, Pay It Forward, New Year’s Eve, Ally McBeal and Sex and the City to name a few.
- He’s made two solo studio albums and eleven studio albums with Bon Jovi, not to mention various compilations.
- He’s been nominated for and won various awards including Grammy’s, Golden Globe, MTV and VH1 [need I mention that Living on a Prayer won VH1’s ‘Greatest Song of the 80’s’?]
- [W4R: Here’s some impressive info – As a solo artist, he made the Billboard 200 in 1990 & 1991, and the Hot 100 in 1990 and a #3 pop song for Blaze of Glory. With Bon Jovi, they had 25 songs on the Hot 100 from 1986-1995. In 2011, they were awarded Top Artist of the Year and they have had 15 successful years as being listed on the Billboard 200 Top Albums of the Year with 16 of their albums. I hope I conveyed all that information correctly– it’s a mouthful! (#ThatsWhatSheSaid LOL) WOW!]
[W4R: What a face! LOL It’s very ‘Have A Nice Day‘, don’t ya think?!]
[W4R: Wow… this reminds me of his Blaze of Glory music video. I used to looooove that song!! *repeat, repeat, repeat!*]
[W4R: So proud of you doing your homework, Stefter! LOL He does look good. Actually, he’s looking a little animalistic, and I mean that in a good way! >;-P]
[W4R: Wow, I would have known never known it was him at all! LOL]
[W4R: Whoa… he nekky!!! LOL]
[W4R: Oh, ladies, looks like he wants to ~ …lay you down on a Bed of Roses…~ LOL]
[W4R: I never realized how much he reminded me of Patrick Swayze until now and, of course, I mean that in a good way!]
[W4R: I’m ABSolutely sure that this is a pretty niiiice picture of him LOL See what I did there? Abs. That is all.]
[W4R: I think mean THE Hair… LOL His hair was all the rage back in the day! ;-P]
[W4R: #TitanicStyle HE’S THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!! LOL Sorry, that’s the first thing I thought of when I saw this… I actually like this one of him!]
Here’s a teaser for next week:
[W4R: Wowza-yowza! I see someone’s underpants and me likey what me sees! How about you? Do YOU know who it is? ]
*All pics obtained from Google Images
**Writing4Roses is kind enough to look over my ramblings to make sure I’m dotting all my Is and crossing all my Ts (and to add the odd witty comment every here and there.