I know what you’re thinking. This isn’t the type of book I usually give my opinion on. That said, if you know me, you know how much I LOVE Nutella so it’s a no brainer that I would talk about this book.
“From irresistible macaroons to tasty cheesecakes, discover new ways of using, cooking and enjoying Nutella with 30 mouthwatering recipes. 30 delicious recipes in a Nutella-shaped book for all the fans of the famous spread:
– little individual sweets: from a revisited version of bread with Nutella to Nutella and banana tartlettes
– generous Nutella cakes to share: cake roll, Twelfth Night cake or even a Nutella charlotte.
– creamy, ‘must have’ recipes: mousse and little cream
– surprising recipes to impress both young and old: macaroons, caramelized hazelnut stuffed truffles, little mango egg rolls.”
Thanks to my sister, I just got an advance copy of this book. I’m giddy just looking at it. The book is shaped like a Nutella jar [how clever and cute is that?!]
This from the press release:
“Nutella is perhaps the world’s most famous chocolate and hazelnut spread. Sweet and rich it is divine on toast for breakfast, in a peanut butter sandwich for lunch, and as a topping to a favorite dessert. But Nutella, surprisingly versatile and easy to work with, can do even more than most realize.”
I couldn’t agree with this statement more. NUTELLA JUST MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!!!!!
A few of the recipes that I want to try right away are:
- Mini Nutella Croissants
- Banana and Nutella Milkshake
- Nutella Panna Cotta
- Nutella Clusters
I will be making future posts about these recipes as I try them out. Stay tuned 🙂
The expected publication date for this book (which will also be available as e-book) is August 20, 2013 according to Goodreads.
I’d say this book is a must-have for all Nutella lovers!!!