I was pleasantly surprised when I got a message from Tamie at Bookish Temptations telling me that she had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am humbled to be lumped in with the other blogs she also nominated.
I do believe that in accepting this, I am to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (looks above. done)
- Post the blog award image on your page. (done)
- Tell 7 facts about yourself. (this is not going to be easy)
- Nominate other blogs and let the nominees know they’ve been chosen. (Will do!)
Seven things about myself?! I’m wondering what would be interesting enough about me that others would like to know. Hopefully, this won’t bore anyone to tears.
- I was born in Germany to Portuguese parents and moved to Canada when I was a year and a half old.
- My dad passed away when I was 10 and my sister was 3 and my amazing mother raised us on her own. I could only aspire to be as strong and incredible as my mom. She is my role model.
- I have an obsessive personality. When I like something, I LIKE it!!!!
- I love Nutella (I know this isn’t news for a lot of people). I’m always looking for new ways to eat it.
- Reading is my biggest obsession at the moment. There aren’t enough hours in the day or days in the week for me to read all the books on my “to read” list.
- I have complete and utter adoration for Robert Pattinson. (see point 3 above)
- I love coffee. When I finish one cup I’m already thinking about when I’ll get my next one. (again, see point 3 above)
And this is where I nominate a few other blogs for this award…
- Bookish Temptations (I don’t know if I’m supposed to list this blog here again but, I don’t care. I love it!!!!)
- Angela Quarles
- The Pattinson Project (it’s been on hiatus but it’ll be back soon)
- Sandy’s Blah, Blah, Blog
- The Cold Shower
I thought I’d put on a tiara in celebration!!!!