It’s Tantalizing Tuesday again! [W4R: It’s a sporty one… AKA… lot’s o’ muscles!]
If you’re over 18 and want to see the pics for this week’s Tantalizing Tuesday, then click the link below to continue. Consider yourself warned!
It’s that time! EuroCup 2012! I thought it would be appropriate to have a EuroCup soccer player featured on TT and seeing as I am a good Portuguese girl, Cristiano fit the bill. Here’s some info on this gorgeous footballer:
Name: Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro (commonly known as Cristiano Ronaldo [W4R: Thank God! LOL What a mouthful– THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!)
Birthplace: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Birthday: February 5, 1985
Height: 6 ft 1 in
Contrary to most of the men featured on TT, there is a ton of information on Cristiano [Note: The Wikipedia printout was 31 pages long. Just sayin’] He is a Portuguese footballer playing as a winger or striker for the Spanish League’s Real Madrid and the Captain of the Portuguese National team. As one of the highest paid footballers in the world, the Soccer/Football legend Diego Maradona declared him “the best player on the planet”. Here’s some more important/interesting stuff:
- He started playing soccer at the age of 8.
- At the age of 15, he was diagnosed with a racing heart, which might have forced him to give up soccer. He had surgery to correct the problem (checked-in at the hospital in the morning and went home later that afternoon) and was training again only a few days later.
- He was the first-ever Portuguese player to be signed to Manchester United for 15 million Euros in 2003.
- He didn’t want to wear the number 7 but was forced to and has since lived up to the honour (it was the same number worn by David Beckham).
- In 2007, he signed a five-year, 31 million Pounds contract with Manchester United, making him the highest paid player in team history.
- In 2009, he moved to play for Real Madrid. He signed a 6 year contract earning him a reported 11 million Euros per year.
- He is the Captain of the Portuguese National team [I’m cheering them on really hard!!!! This will only become a problem at my house if it ever comes down to a match between Italy and Portugal. Hopefully it won’t lead to me having to divorce my Italian husband 😉]
- In 2010, he was considered the third richest footballer. His net wealth being estimated at $160 million [W4R: *holds up phone gesture* Call me, Cristiano! LOL].
- He has won so many awards that I can’t even begin to list them here!
[W4R: Loving the faux-hawk here… nice picture of him!]
His photo shoot for Armani is….well, you see for yourself…
[W4R: Well… Hola, Senhor Ronaldo!]
[W4R: Take off the vest and then we’ll talk… LOL]
[W4R: I see you seeing me seeing you… LOL]
[W4R: Yep, I can still see you… LOL]
[W4R: Ooo yes…. *gets all kinds of quiet*]
[W4R: Let’s kick it , baby! ;-P]
[W4R: He was a little dirty….]
[W4R: Is this even real? LOL That can’t be real… ]
[W4R: Good God….]
When I saw this ad for Armani I knew I had to post it here:
Here’s the teaser for the next TT:
[W4R: Well ya know I already love it because of the black t-shirt!!!! LMAO! Ohhh.. just realized who it is! This is gonna be a good one, ladies!!!]
*All pics obtained from Google Images
**Writing4Roses is kind enough to look over my ramblings to make sure I’m dotting all my Is and crossing all my Ts (and to add the odd witty comment every here and there.