HAPPY BLOGGERVERSARY, TANTALIZING TUESDAYS!!!!
Hi, friends.. Rosie (AKA Lizzie/Writing4Roses) here… & I’m taking the blog for ransom again!
So, I was browsing through the site and realized that Tantalizing Tuesday has had a bloggerversary! Yep, it’s true and official: our beloved TT has turned one year old!!! … she ain’t what she used to be… what a hussy! LOL
Aww… She’s all grown up with a tiara and ready to look at some pics of hot dudes! LOL Well, you know what that means… SEXY PICTURES (& a few silly ones thrown in, too! You know me… I can’t resist!)
Alright, ladies, one big stretch to get us started…
I was pleasantly surprised when I got a message from Tamie at Bookish Temptations telling me that she had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am humbled to be lumped in with the other blogs she also nominated.
I do believe that in accepting this, I am to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (looks above. done)
- Post the blog award image on your page. (done)
- Tell 7 facts about yourself. (this is not going to be easy)
- Nominate other blogs and let the nominees know they’ve been chosen. (Will do!)
Seven things about myself?! I’m wondering what would be interesting enough about me that others would like to know. Hopefully, this won’t bore anyone to tears.
- I was born in Germany to Portuguese parents and moved to Canada when I was a year and a half old.
- My dad passed away when I was 10 and my sister was 3 and my amazing mother raised us on her own. I could only aspire to be as strong and incredible as my mom. She is my role model.
- I have an obsessive personality. When I like something, I LIKE it!!!!
- I love Nutella (I know this isn’t news for a lot of people). I’m always looking for new ways to eat it.
- Reading is my biggest obsession at the moment. There aren’t enough hours in the day or days in the week for me to read all the books on my “to read” list.
- I have complete and utter adoration for Robert Pattinson. (see point 3 above)
- I love coffee. When I finish one cup I’m already thinking about when I’ll get my next one. (again, see point 3 above)
And this is where I nominate a few other blogs for this award…
I thought I’d put on a tiara in celebration!!!!
This is a very random post. It’s just a few things that made me…
…LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!! My sister found this site and posted it on her Facebook wall. My fave one there was the one you see on the right. I know it’s not true but it just made me laugh. No matter what I do or where I go there’s always some connection to Twilight or Rob.
...sigh. My good friend Setje made a lovely Rob fan video and I wanted to post it here. She always has a great eye for amazing Rob pics and she’s put a few of them together beautifully in this video for our enjoyment. Go ahead and watch!!!! Go ahead and swoon!!!! Go ahead and drool just a little. I DARE YOU!!!!
…feel lucky. I entered a contest to win tickets to Blissdom Canada. I’m not new to social networking. I’ve been using Facebook and Twitter for quite a few years now and I LOVE IT!!!! However, I am new to blogging. I’m really enjoying it as an outlet for all my crazy and not so crazy thoughts. I think I could learn a lot of useful information from this event so I really hope I win *crosses fingers*. If you’re interested in a chance to win tickets as well, enter here. This contest is courtesy of Oh Baby! Magazine. Now, I’m not sucking up, but Oh Baby! Magazine is full of useful information for parents of young children and moms-to-be. Check out their website for contests and articles as well as to find out where you can get your free copy of the magazine.
…hopeful. My friend Writing4Roses isn’t feeling well I hope that she will be back to her old self soon. Get well soon!!! The days just aren’t the same without our chats. I hope this little bit of GQ Robp0rn makes you feel better.